about 1 to 2 months with our original design and brand name
Slimming suit Slimming body
Compression Suit for men Made in Japan
Front ViewBack View
Concept:Total Balance Wear
Darwin supports skeletal muscles from pinpoint perspectives of each arthorosis such as lower back, knees, elbows and shoulders.It is a wearing supporter that has supporting technologies we have developed.
Overall muscle support
1. Double-layer construction firmly holds in the lowe stomoach for a slimmer look.
2. Lift and inward rotation: The part from knees to lower back lifts legsfrom knees in order to support motions like walking and running.
3. The print adds pressure around the area such as hip joint (Shown in the above picture). It stabilize the sacroiliac joint and your walking and standing posture becomes beautiful and proper.
4. The taping line on the back provides posture support. It helps you maintain proper posture. The taping line of the dep muscle support part prevents joint slipping and shifting so joints operate at the correct angle. The deep muscle support part has resin print that provides muscle support.
5. Lower back part has non-slip components built in and applies pressure to tuck in the lower back. this compression wear isrecommended for those who have lower back pain or wish to prevent it.
Taping line lifts and supports the buttocks while further reducing burden on the lower back.
6. This product incrementally presses on the calves, which promotesblood circulation. This in turn prevents the accumulation of waste and iseffective agaist edema and fatigue. The surface print pattern controls the rate of expansion and contraction and incrementally adjusts the pressure.
Darwin Separate supports the legs deeper muscle layers.
Additionally attachments are reaching down from the hip to the knees supporting the upper muscle layers through lifting up the knee.
Combination of supporting the deeper and upper muscle layers results in an ideal hip joint and leg movement.
Supports the calf’s pumping mechanism through stepwise applied partial pressure.The calf is called the second heart of the body.
Applying pressure partially and stepwise to it stimulates the blood circulation and thus prevents sore muscles (i.e. the accumulation of lactic acid). In this way Darwin effectively prevents swellings and muscle fatigue.
The gray areas are less flexible compared to the black material. They support the deep muscle layers like a professional taping.
The gray areas on the upper back support the upper back muscles and thus improve the overall posture.